First post!

First of all, welcome to my blog!

My name is Silvia and I'm an Italian translator with a passion for all things nails and nail art. I fell in love with nail art about three years ago, soon after creating my account on Instagram. Being inspired by so many talented people pushed me to start being more and more creative when it came to my nails. After a few years I figured it was time to have my own blog so that I could share more pictures and info on my manicures, and maybe even do some tutorials.

Prima di tutto, benvenute sul mio blog! Mi chiamo Silvia e sono una traduttrice italiana appassionata di unghie e nail art. Mi sono innamorata del mondo nail art circa tre anni fa, poco dopo aver aperto il mio account Instagram. L'essere ispirata continuamente da così tante persone talentuose mi ha spinta a diventare sempre più creativa con le mie unghie. Dopo alcuni anni ho finalmente capito che era ora di aprire un mio blog personale per poter condividere più foto e informazioni sulle mie manicure, e magari fare anche qualche tutorial.

The first manicure I share with you today is a very colorful spring look I did using two different textures. The base color is Sinful Colors - Snow Me White, an opaque white shade. The color on the tips is Kiko 295, a bright blue, and the peachy shade is Kiko 631 from the Sugar Mat Collection. I'm really loving these gritty textured polishes at the moment, especially when paired up with glossy nail polishes. It creates quite a unique contrast. I own most of the Sugar Mats and their formula is amazing; they dry really fast and they're completely opaque in just two coats. They're perfect if you don't have time for an elaborate manicure but still want something fun on your nails.

La prima manicure che condivido con voi oggi è un look molto vivace e primaverile creato usando smalti dalle texture diverse. La base è Sinful Colors - Snow Me White, un bianco molto coprente. Il colore sulle punte è Kiko 295, un azzuro brillante, mentre il color pesca è Kiko 631 della collezione Sugar Mat. Mi stanno piacendo moltissimo questi smalti dalle texture grezze e sabbiose, soprattutto quando vengono abbinati a uno smalto molto lucido. Crea un contrasto unico. La mia collezione Kiko comprende quasi tutti gli Sugar Mat e la formula è semplicemente fantastica; asciugano molto velocemente e sono completamente coprenti con solo due passate. Sono perfetti se non avete tempo per una manicure elaborata ma volete comunque qualcosa di divertente e interessante sulle vostre unghie.

Silvia Lace Nails: Summer Tape Nanicure

Since I was using a textured polish, and therefore couldn't apply a top coat afterwards, I applied the nail tape in two different steps. This is the first tape manicure plus top coat. Once the top coat was completely dry, I re-applied the tape and added the peachy sugar mat. I might actually like the white and blue version better!

Visto che gli Sugar Mat non hanno bisogno di top coat, ho usato lo scotch per nail art in due passaggi. Questo è il primo passaggio più top coat. Appena il top coat si è asciugato, ho applicato nuovamente lo scotch e passato una mano del color pesca. Mi sa quasi che preferisco la versione bianca e azzura!

Silvia Lace Nails: Summer blue and white tape manicure

Silvia Lace Nails: Summer Tape Nanicure

Silvia Lace Nails: Summer tape manicure


Let me know which version you prefer, I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments. In the meantime, thank you so much for visiting my blog. I can't wait to share my next manicure with you all!

Fatemi sapere quale versione vi piace di più, mi farebbe davvero piacere sapere le vostre opinioni e commenti.Nel frattempo vi ringrazio per aver visitato il mio blog. Non vedo l'ora di condividere la mia prossima manicure con voi!

2 comments:

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS