Light pink and purple tape gradient

It's been one crazy week! I wish I could be glad it's the weekend, but translators like me work 24/7 so there's no off-time for now. I probably won't be posting more than once a week this month so please be patient with me until I complete these two work projects. Today I want to show you my latest tape gradient manicure, something I really love to do.
Che settimana da pazzi! Vorrei essere contenta che è arrivato il weekend, ma i traduttori non hanno mai riposo... Probabilmente questo mese posterò solo una volta a settimana, quindi vi prego di avere pazienza finché non finisco questi due progettoni. Oggi voglio mostrarvi la mia ultima tape gradient manicure, uno dei miei look preferiti.

Silvia Lace Nails: Sweet tape gradient

I started off with a white base and let that dry completely, then I set the tape down with a pair of tweezers. With a sponge I applied Kiko Quick Dry 803 Rose Coral and KIKO 291 Orchid Pink, doing a couple of coats as usual just to let the colors blend well together. Top coat to make everything glossy and blend the colors even more.
Ho cominciato con due passate di bianco, fatto asciugare per bene, e ho delicatamente appoggiato lo scotch sull'unghia aiutandomi con delle pinzette. Con la spugnetta ho applicato Kiko Quick Dry 803 Corallo Rosato e KIKO 291 Rosa Orchidea. Ho fatto un paio di passate per mescolare bene i colori, più una passata di top coat.

Silvia Lace Nails: Sweet tape gradient

Silvia Lace Nails: Sweet tape gradient

Silvia Lace Nails: Sweet tape gradient

Somehow these colors remind me of candies. Very kawaii!!! What do you think of the tape on the ring finger? Yay or Nay? I was trying something different but I'm not entirely convinced...
I colori mi ricordano delle caramelle. Molto kawaii! Che ne pensate del dito anulare? Ho cambiato la posizione dello scotch per vedere se mi sarebbe piaciuto il risultato ma ancora non ne sono convinta...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS