Black matte with glitter french tips

Fall is finally upon us! October is definitely my favorite month of the year and I'm really looking forward to creating many fall-themed manicures. Today I want to show you a sleek matte manicure which looks especially cool for a night out.
Finalmente è arrivato l'autunno! Ottobre è decisamente il mio mese preferito e non vedo l'ora di creare nail art appropriate per la stagione. Oggi voglio mostrarvi una manicure elegante molto adatta per una serata speciale.

Silvia Lace Nails: black matte with glitter accents

For this look I confided in my China Glaze - Liquid Leather for the base, Matte Magic as a top coat, and I'm Not Lion for the glitter accents. I used some french tip guides for the glitter accents. I also used a regular top coat before going in with the matte one as to avoid any streaking.
Per questo look ho scelto China Glaze - Liquid Leather per la base, Matte Magic per opacizzare, e un tocco di I'm Not Lion per creare un accento glitter. Mi sono aiutata con le guide per french manicure. Prima del top coat opacizzante ho usato anche un top coat normale, per evitare sbavature.

Silvia Lace Nails: black matte with glitter accents

Silvia Lace Nails: black matte with glitter accents

Silvia Lace Nails: black matte with glitter accents

A black matte manicure is always elegant and basically goes with everything. The thing I like the most is the texture, that smooth and velvety goodness! The matte trend might be picking up again this Fall. I can't help but be fascinated! What about you?
Una bella manicure nera è sempre elegante e non sfigura mai, su qualsiasi tipo di unghia. L'aspetto che preferisco è la texture, così liscia e vellutata! Il look opaco sembra stia tornando di moda questo autunno. Io ne vado matta! E voi?

2 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty and sophisticated. I'm so going to dig I'm not a Lion out of my nail polish box now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely dig it up. It's a must-have in any girls' stash. Putting a matte top coat over glitter polishes is a big obsession of mine ;)

      Delete

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS