Christmas packages with ribbons nail art

Hello girls,

today I'm taking part in a fun and exciting initiative created by Federica of My Beauty Tools called 7 Days Makeup Nails, whose main goal is to create and share makeup looks and nail arts for the holidays. I was able to create only one post for the occasion but I really wanted to take part in this creative project. I hope you enjoy my nail art and those of the other girls who are a part of the project.
Oggi partecipo a un'iniziativa molto carina ideata da Federica di My Beauty Tools chiamata 7 Days Makeup Nails che ha l'obbiettivo di creare e condividere idee makeup e unghie per le feste. Io putroppo potrò partecipare solo oggi ma voglio comunque dare il mio contributo. Spero vi piaccia la mia idea e che andrete a sbirciare anche le creazione delle altre partecipanti.

Christmas packages with ribbon nail art

The base is OPI Golden Eye, with MI-NY Lis and Kiko 238 on top. I used some striping tape on top of the gold and applied the other two shades. To create the ribbons I used some gold acrylic paint and a bit of Golden Eye for some sparkle.
La base è OPI Golden Eye, con MI-NY Lis e Kiko 238 come accento di colore. Ho applicato lo striping tape sulla base e aggiunto il verde e il rosso. Per i fiocchetti ho usato della pittura dorata e un tocco di Golden Eye.


Christmas packages with ribbon nail art

Christmas packages with ribbon nail art

Christmas packages with ribbon nail art

Do you like this nail art more with or without the ribbons? I find it very cute and easy to recreate in case you're not fond of nail art brushes. The colors are just perfect for Christmas. I really hope you enjoyed the look. I'll see you on Sunday for a the next throwback nail art!
Che ve ne pare della nail art senza fiocchetti? Io la trovo molto carina e credo sia facile da realizzare nel caso in cui non volessimo metterci alla prova con il pennello. I colori sono perfetti per il Natale. Spero che la nail art vi sia piaciuta, vi aspetto domenica con la rubrica amarcord!

2 comments:

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS