MI-NY Water marble snowflakes, winter flowers

Hello my dears,

a new week has started, full of new nail arts and Christmas ideas. While I take a break from work and from studying Korean, I want to share with you my latest water marble. A flower pattern using white and light blue, pretty much winter-y and frosty just like an edelweiss.
è cominciata una nuova settimana piena di nuove nail art e idee natalizie. Mentre faccio una pausa dal lavoro e dallo studio di koreano, voglio condividere con voi la mia ultima manicure water marble.
Il disegno è un fiore a punte, bianco e azzurrino, gelido e invernale proprio come un edelweiis.

MI-NY Water marble snowflakes, winter flowers

I applied two coats of China Glaze - White on White to create a base, and then I created the water marble using MI-NY Miami Beach and Art Lacquer in white pastel. MI-NY nail polishes worked great with this technique.
Per la base ho usato le due solite passate di China Glaze - White on White, e per creare il disegno in acqua ho usato MI-NY Miami Beach e Art Lacquer in White Pastel. Gli smalti MI-NY hanno funzionato alla perfezione.


MI-NY Water marble snowflakes, winter flowers

 MI-NY Water marble snowflakes, winter flowers

MI-NY Water marble snowflakes, winter flowers

The flower design reminds me of winter landscapes covered in snow, white and soft. I hope you liked my flowers! Stay tuned for more Christmas looks.
Questo disegno mi ricorda paesaggi innevati, neve soffice e bianca. Spero vi siano piaciuti i fiori. Aspettatevi tanti look natalizi!

6 comments:

  1. Cioè, ma quanto sei brava!! Credo di aver visto poche watermarble fatte così bene in giro, e poi le tue unghie sono da invidia, bellissime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushes* Grazie mille! Sono tanto testarda e paziente, forse è anche per questo che piano piano mi sono perfezionata. Mi piace e mi diverto a farlo :)

      Delete
  2. incroyable ce wm !!!! il est vraiment sublime, j'adore !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I'm having a serious fangirl moment right now reading your comment on my blog. Thank you for taking the time to visit my page :)

      Delete
  3. Coucou Silvia,
    c'est une très bonne idée d'avoir rajouté des pointes aux motifs du centre pour donner cette forme de feuille. Ça change. J'aime beaucoup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. Round petals create a much different look, but the pointed petals look more like a star. Thank you!

      Delete

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS