Throwback Sunday Week 3: blue and lilac water marble

Happy Sunday everyone!

I hope you're all having a great day so far. For this week's Throwback Sunday I chose a water marble I did a few months ago using a flower pattern. This is definitely my favorite water marble design, as you might have guessed by now.
Spero stiate trascorrendo una bella giornata. Per il terzo episodio della domenica amarcord  vi propongo un water marble con disegno a fiore di qualche mese fa. Questo tipo di disegno è decisamente il mio preferito usando questa tecnica, come avrete potuto già notare.

Blue and lilac water marble

The process is always the same: white base to make the colors pop, a plastic cup full of water at room temperature, nail polishes and an orange stick (I use a small dotting tool). The colors I used are OPI Do You Lilac It and China Glaze Bahamian Escape.
Il procedimento è sempre lo stesso: base bianca per far risaltare i colori, un bicchiere di plastica colmo d'acqua a temperatura ambiente, smalti e un bastoncino (io uso un dotting tool molto sottile). I colori che ho usato sono OPI Do You Lilac It e China Glaze Bahamian Escape.

Blue and lilac water marble

Blue and lilac water marble

Blue and lilac water marble

These two colors are so pretty together, very cool-toned and pastel-like. Perfect shades for a flower. I haven't been doing many water marbles lately so I should probably work on some new ones asap!
Questi due colori sono così carini insieme, con i loro toni freddi e quasi pastello. I colori perfetti per un fiore, non trovate? Ultimamente ho fatto pochissimi water marble quindi dovrò rifarmi!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Je ne connessais pas ton blog. Merci pour le comentaire :)

      Delete

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS