Random sponging chapter 3: blues

Hi everyone!

Quick post today. I'm very busy with work at the moment so I will be posting some unpublished nail arts here and there. You'll see it from my nail length! Today's nail art is part of a series of random sponging designs I did last year, in pink and in green.
Oggi post veloce. Al momento sono molto impegnata con il lavoro quindi riesumerò qualche nail art che ancora non ho pubblicato. La nail art di oggi fa parte di una serie di nail art create l'anno scorso ad effetto spugnato, che avete visto in rosa e in verde.

Blue random sponging

I started off with an opaque white base to make the colors pop before sponging on the colors. The aqua green is China Glaze - Aquadelic, the light blue is Bahamian Escape, the crayon blue is Rimmel Salon Pro 618 Little Boy Blue, and the bright blue is Kiko 295.
Ho cominciato da una base bianca prima di applicare i colori con una spugnetta. Il verde acqua è China Glaze - Aquadelic, l'azzurrino chiaro Bahamian Escape, il blu matita Rimmel Salon Pro 618 Little Boy Blue, e l'azzurro cielo Kiko 295.


Blue random sponging

Blue random sponging

Blue random sponging

This look is so easy to make that I want to try it in a thousand different colors. The good thing about this nail art is that it's just incredibly flattering! I hope you didn't need sunglasses for this post because I sure did when editing these photos!
La facilità d'esecuzione mi fa venire voglia di provare altre mille combo di colori! Credo che questa nail art stia bene su tutti i tipi di unghia! Spero non vi siano serviti gli occhiali per guardare le foto. Io penso di aver perso una diottria editandole al pc!

6 comments:

  1. stupendaaa e poi questi sono i miei colori preferiti *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davvero? Tante fan dell'azzurro come me. Buono a sapersi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful! I love your nails and this mani looks fabulous! :)

    x Livia of frautaubenblau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Livia, thank you for stopping by! I'm glad you like this blue look!

      Delete

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS