White and gold sponging nail art

I'm back!!!

These last few months have been the busiest months of the year, between work, university and personal stuff. As you're reading this post I'll be on my way to Orvieto to visit a friend and recharge my batteries. Today's nail art is what I've been wearing on my nails for the past week, very quick and simple.
Sono tornata, già. Questi ultimi due mesi sono stati davvero un incubo, di studio di lavoro e di impegni personali. Quando leggerete questo post sarò in viaggio per Orvieto a trovare una cara amica e ricaricare le batterie. La nail art che vi propongo oggi è ciò che ho indossato in questi giorni di festa, semplice e veloce.

Nail art sponging oro e bianco

A good opaque white, two coats of  Sinful Colors Snow Me White. When the white polish is dry, just take a kitchen sponge and dab a warm gold on top, China Glaze Midnight Kiss. On my ring finger I applied the gold polish first. Since I took these photos at a relative's house, the colors are not as good as they usually are, sorry about that.
Una base bianca coprente per cominciare, due passate di Sinful Colors Snow Me White e andrete sul sicuro. Appena lo smalto è asciutto, spugnetta da cucina e un oro caldo (ma non troppo): China Glaze Midnight Kiss. Sull'anulare ho usato l'oro come base. Le foto sono state fatte in casa altrui, quindi i colori un po' ne hanno risentito.


Nail art sponging oro e bianco
Nail art sponging oro e bianco

I find this nail art very simple and cute, perfect for nail art beginners as well. The secret is to find a gold nail polish that isn't too yellow or too foil-ish.
How are your holidays going so far? Any polish-related gifts? I'd better get back to packing and prepare for more meals to come ;)
Trovo questa nail art molto semplice ma davvero carina, perfetta anche per chi è alle prime armi con la nail art. Il segreto è scegliere un oro che non sia troppo metalizzato o troppo giallo. Come sono andate le vostre feste? Le mangiate per me sono solo iniziate, infatti tornerò sicuramente rotolando dalle terre orvietane ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS