MI-NY collaboration: Valentine Heart French

Hello ladies!

This week I'm back on the blog after exams, snow storms and the flu to talk about a brand new collaboration. A few weeks ago I was contacted by MI-NY Cosmetics, Italian nail polish brand that you already know if you follow my blog, to create a couple of manicures. They sent me a few polishes to help me create these looks and I also drew from my own personal MI-NY stash. The first Valentine's Day manicure is a simple heart French manicure, a round chevron basically.
Torno questa settimana dopo esami, muri di neve e l'influenza bis per parlarvi di una collaborazione fresca fresca. Qualche settimana fa sono stata contattata da MI-NY Cosmetics, brand Italiano che conoscete già se seguite il mio blog, per creare un paio di manicure. Mi hanno inviato qualche smalto per creare le nail art, ma ho anche attinto al mio stash personale di smalti MI-NY. Come prima manicure di S.Valentino ho creato una semplice french a cuore, una chevron tondeggiante in pratica. 

Valentine Heart French

To start off I used two heavy coats of Superstar, then using the polish brush I drew two half circles on the tips of the nails, first with White Pastel and then with Amazing. This step created a half heart. With a small dotting tool I created two tiny hearts at the base of the nails.
Dopo aver applicato due belle passate di Superstar, ho usato il pennellino dello smalto per disegnare due mezze sfere sulla punta dell'unghia, prima con White Pastel e poi con Amazing. Così ho creato un mezzo cuore. Per un dettaglio extra ho disegnato due cuoricini con un dotter dalla punta fine.


Valentine Heart French
 
This is one of the easiest and cutest nail arts you can play with for Valentine's Day. It's a design that I tried a few times and goes with most color combos. This one is very pretty and romantic, not me at all but I rocked it nonetheless ;) Down below you can see the photo tutorial that MI-NY and I put together. Let me know what you think!
Questa nail art è tra le più semplici da ricreare. Ho provato questo design varie volte e si può davvero giocare con tante combinazioni di colori. Questa combo è molto carina e romantica, per nulla nelle mie corde ma l'ho portata in giro con un mix di imbarazzo (per il rosa) e di divertimento ;) Qui sotto potete vedere il tutorial che io e MI-NY abbiamo creato. Fatemi sapere che ne pensate!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS