Color Club - Wicker Park: swatches and review

As a great lover of creme finishes, the nail polish I'm showing you today is one of the most amazing cremes I've ever had the pleasure to try. Color Club - Wicker Park was my first ever Color Club purchase at Cosmoprof Bologna in 2014.
Da grande amante del finish cremoso, lo smalto che vi mostro oggi è una delle lacche più incredibili che abbia mai avuto l'occasione di provare. Color Club - Wicker Park è stato il mio primo smalto Color Club, acquistato al Cosmoprof Bologna nel 2014.

Color Club - Wicker Park: swatches and review

Wicker Park is a lilac creme with a strong pink undertone. A dream to apply and perfectly opaque in two coats. It is very glossy on its own but here in the photos I also added top coat. I wore this full mani for a full week before doing some nail art.
Wicker Park è una lacca lilla con forte sottotono rosa. Cremosissimo, applicazione da sogno e perfettamente opaco in due passate. Molto lucido anche senza top coat, ma nelle foto vederete due passate più top coat. Ho indossato lo smalto per una settimana senza sbeccatura prima di usarlo per una nail art.


This color looks so elegant and pretty. It reminds me of lilac royal icing, sweet as can be. Color Club pastel neons have been on my wishlist for weeks now so it's just a matter of time before I splurge on those as well. Has any of you tried them?
Questo colore lo trovo elegantissimo. Mi ricorda della dolcissima ghiaccia reale lilla sui biscotti. Mi diverto a fare dolci quando posso :p I nuovi neon pastello di Color Club sono sulla mia wishlist da settimane e prima o poi dovrò acquistarli. Qualcna di voi li ha già provati?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS