piCture pOlish Nail Art Quarterly: blue water marble flowers

Today's nail art is a very special one. A few weeks ago I applied for the first piCture pOlish Nail Art Quarterly event of the year and luckily I was picked to participate. The job was to create a flower-themed nail art that could showcase three piCture pOlish shades and make them shine. For my nail art I used three PP shades: SkyHope and Tiffany.
La nail art di oggi è molto speciale. Qualche settimana fa ho inviato la richiesta a partecipare all'evento Nail Art Quarterly di piCture pOlish e sono stata scelta tra le partecipanti. Il tema era il "flower power" - creare una nail art per mostrare al meglio gli smalti piCture pOlish. I tre smalti che ho usato per la mia nail art sono: SkyHope e Tiffany.

blue water marble flowers

The base is two coats of Sky. The water marble design is a simple pointed flower. On the accent nail I used Hope to create a gradient on the tips and then to draw a pointed flower. I mixed Hope and Tiffany and filled in the flower petals. With the dotting tool I use for water marbling I added in a few dots near the center of the flowers for a cute accent.
Come base ho usato due passate di Sky su tutte le unghie. Il disegno water marble è un semplice fiore a punta. Sull'anulare ho prima creato un effetto sfumato e poi ho disegnato a mano un fiore simile, riempiendo i petali con Hope e Tiffany mescolati con una spugnetta. Con lo stesso dotting tool che uso per la water marble ho aggiunto qualche punto al centro del fiore per un accento carino.


piCture pOlish Nail Art Quarterly: blue water marble flowers

The weather made water marbling quite a nightmare and the nail polish was drying at such a rapid pace in the cup. We never got under 34 degrees inside my house - talk abut nightmare. I tried my best though, so that's what matters. Please let me know what you think! Now I'll go have a look at what the other participants have created ;)
Il clima ha reso abbastanza un incubo fare la water marble, più che altro perché lo smalto si asciugava nel bicchiere a una velocità impressionante. Purtroppo in casa non siamo mai scesi sotto 1 34 gradi quindi ho fatto il mio meglio, ed è questo che conta. Fatemi sapere che ne pensate! Ora vado a curiosare tra le magnifiche creazioni delle altre partecipanti ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS