Blue tape accent dotticure

I'm trying not to cry because I found an hour-ish to write a blog post. I have missed you all.
Today's nail art is a recreation of a work by Jemma from Eeeek Nail Polish, exactly this photo of her design I found on Pinterest. The idea is to create a taped-off accent using dots of different sizes to spruce up an old manicure and make it more fun.
Provo a non piangere per aver trovato un'oretta per scrivere un post. Mi siete mancati.
Per la nail art di oggi ho ricreato una manicure di Jemma di Eeeek Nail Polish, nello specifico questa photo che avevo trovato molto tempo fa su Pinterest. L'idea della nail art è creare un accento geometrico a pois, perfetto per rinfrescare una manicure o renderla più carina.

Silvia Lace Nails: Blue tape accent dotticure

For the base I applied two coats of MI-NY Blue Tata and top coat. I taped off a triangular section on the nails with scotch tape and added dots using dotting tools of different sizes. The polishes I used are: Color Club - Take Me To Your ChateaupiCture pOlish - HopeChina Glaze - Eyes Like Sapphires and KIKO Cosmetics 336 and 521.
Per la base ho usato due passate di MI-NY Blue Tata più top coat. Con lo scotch ho sezionato un triangolo sulle ughie e ho creato i pois con dotter di varie dimensioni usando questi colori: Color Club - Take Me To Your ChateaupiCture pOlish - HopeChina Glaze - Eyes Like Sapphires e KIKO Cosmetics 336 521.


Silvia Lace Nails: Blue tape accent dotticure

I went tone on tone with my nail art but I think some more contrast could create an even interesting result. Personally, I always have to remind myself that dotticures can can be as cool as other nail arts. One dot at a time, right? :)
Sono stata molto tono su tono nella mia versione ma credo che giocare con qualche contrasto possa far risaltare ancora di più questi accenti. Personalmente devo sempre convincermi che anche le dotticure possono essere faighe come altre nail art. Insomma, un pois alla volta, giusto? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS