Sailor Moon collab manicure: Sailor Venus

A very special manicure on the blog today, and a lovely collaboration. As some of you may know, Sailor Moon's new series will be live streamed in about a week, and today there will be an advance screening in Japan. For the occasion I've teamed up with Elena from Ere K.'s Beauty Shelf to create a series of nail arts for the event.
Una manicure molto speciale oggi sul blog, e una collaborazione altrettanto speciale. Come già molte di voi sapranno,il 5 luglio comincerà la nuova serie di Sailor Moon. Oggi il primo event screening in Giappone - gelosia. L'idea di creare una nail art a tema è nata dal mio incontro con Elena di Ere K.'s Beauty Shelf  a Nippop, e ci siamo impegnate per realizzarla.

Sailor Venus Nail Art

The first manicure is all about Sailor Venus, my personal favorite. I had a hard time deciding what to do on my nails but not having enough time because of work meant that the end result is not exactly what I hoped for. Lots of sponging and lots of freehanding, because I need to get out of my comfort zone!
Decidere cosa disegnare sulle unghie è stato difficile, soprattutto perché la prima sailor di cui parliamo è Sailor Venus, la mia preferita. Non avendo tanto tempo ho usato molto sponging, e anche se il risultato finale non è proprio quello che mi aspettavo sono comunque contenta. Molta mano libera, perché bisogna sempre mettersi alal prova!




Sailor Venus Nail Art

Sailor Venus Nail Art

Sailor Venus Nail Art

My conclusion after this freehand experience is that I need to buy some serious paints and brushes, otherwise I can just forget precision. Any suggestions on what-where I should buy? Leaving that aside, are you all excited as much as I am about the new Sailor Moon series?
Before you go, please have a look at Elena's nail art. Isn't it super cute? She did such a great job, I definitely love her interpretation the best. Check it out HERE!!!
La conclusione a cui sono arrivata alla fine di questo viaggio a mano libera è che ho un bisogno disperato di acrilici e pennelli seri, altrimenti posso proprio scordarmi la precisione. Qualche suggerimento sul cosa-dove comprare? Ma tornando a noi, siete cariche per questa serie? Io sono pronta!
Prima di andare però, vi consiglio caldamente di passare da Elena per vedere il suo capolavoro. Adoro la sua interpretazione, troppo carina e molto più coerente della mia. La trovate QUI!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS