Picture Polish Sky: swatches and review

The moment has come.

A Picture Polish shade is on my blog. I'd been dreaming of getting my hands on PP shades for such a long time, pining over their dreamy colors and cute bottles, until a few months ago my friends gave me a gift card for my birthday. Best.gift.ever!!! I bought three PPs, which you will see on the blog little by little. The first Picture Polish shade I want to show you is Sky.
Gli smalti Picture Polish sono arrivati finalmente anche sul mio blog. Li sogno da tempo immemore, bramando i loro bei colori e boccette, questo finché i miei amici qualche mese fa mi hanno regalato una gift card per il compleanno. Best.gift.ever!!! Ho comprato tre PP che vedrete man mano sul blog, niente spoiler. Il primo smalto Picture Polish che vi mostro è Sky.

Picture Polish Sky: swatches and review

Sky is a beautiful light blue creme. The first coat was as streaky as can be but the formula evened out perfectly on the nail after the second coat. I applied three thin coats for complete coverage, plus top coat.
Sky è un creme color azzurro cielo. La prima passata era un incubo striato, lo ammetto, ma con la seconda il colore si è livellato e la terza passata ha dato quella coprenza totale che piace a me. Nelle foto vedete il colore con top coat.

Picture Polish Sky: swatches and review

There is some underlying green in the formula which shows up clearly in the photos. Watching swatches online I saw that many were either too blue or too green.
Considering my obsession with light blues, this color comes quite close to perfection in my book. It's a color that goes well both in the summer and winter months. What's not to love?!!
Nella formula deve esserci del verde perché anche nelle foto si nota, e guardando swatches online il colore cambia molto o verso il blu o verso il verde. Dal vivo direi che è molto neutro, più sul blu freddo. Vista la mia ossessione con gli azzurrini questo colore rasenta la perfezion,e ed è fantastico sia nei mesi estivi che invernali. Come potrei non amarlo?!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS