Zoya Charla: swatches and review

My week started off with an exam, so today we must make up for the sleep lost and days spent on books with a beautiful nail polish. Zoya - Charla is love. It was sent to me by an IG friend from Hawaii a few years ago and I've kept it safe in my stash ever since. I've only used it twice so far because it reminds me of my last trip to London, when I saw Westlife at the O2. The tears.
Dopo aver cominciato la settimana con un esame, necessito di recuperare il sonno perduto e di godermi almeno un bello smalto. Zoya - Charla è amore. Un'amica Instagram delle Hawaii mi ha inviato questa boccetta qualche anno fa e la tengo molto al sicuro. L'ho usato solo due volte perché mi ricorda l'ultimo viaggio fatto a Londra nel 2012 per vedere i Westlife alla O2 Arena. Lacrime.

Zoya Charla: swatches and review

Charla is described as a tropical blue sparkling metallic, which is quite accurate. The formula is on the sheer side, but it is densely packed with foil shimmer that give a mermaid-y feel to the color. I used three thin  coats plus top coat.
Charla viene descritto come uno smalto metallico brillante blu tropicale, e direi che ci siamo. La formula non è molto pigmentata e la base è sul blu trasparente, ma è davvero pieno di particelle shimmer che mi ricordano le sirene. Nelle foto vedrete tre passate leggere e top coat.


Isn't this a pretty sight? I wore this for over a week both times. One of the most precious nail polishes in my stash for sure. I only wish Zoya was sold at a more affordable price, and in stores not just salons.
Non è uno splendore? Ho tenuto lo smalto per più di una settimana entrambe le volte, e quest'ultima ho anche nailartato. Senza dubbio Charla è uno degli smalti più belli del mio stash. Sarebbe bello se Zoya avesse un rivenditore anche in Italia e non costasse una fortuna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

FOLLOW ME

ADD ME ON BLOGLOVIN'

Follow on Bloglovin

PAGEVIEWS